ANDEX also has a wide range of geocomposites for the sub-drainage of the different areas and requirements of your project.
With different characteristics of resistance to compression and infiltration capabilities, as well as its conduction and disposition of the flows.
Various types of structures such as airports, urban roads, warehouses, workshops, buildings, shopping centers, among others are the best examples to be treated with this type of solutions.
Draining Cells, 52HD, Flo Tank®, Flo Channel®, biplanar and triplanar Geodrains, among others are the best examples of these technologies for the integral solution of sub-drainage.
NaBento is a safe and economical alternative to conventional mineral coatings. This geocomposite, in the form of a sandwich of reduced thickness, is formed by several geotextile layers which wrap the high quality bentonite clay – either sodium or calcium bentonite. A high percentage of the bentonite used is “montmorillonite”, a mineral of the three-layer clay that guarantees an excellent long-term waterproof performance.
NaBento is manufactured for this particular application. Through the optional contribution of a special coating of the surface, which gives it a rough character (NaBento RL-N), a greater protection against desiccation is provided and the cut resistance in contact with adjacent materials is increased.
- Simple installation and little dependent on atmospheric conditions.
- Less sensitive to settlements than the conventional natural clay layer.
- High resistance to internal cut
- Reduced thickness that minimizes earth movement and increases the capacity of the dumps.
- Clay coating with continuous quality control at the factory
- It allows a simple repair before the possible damages caused.
Why choose NaBento ?
Evaluations of the suitability of NaBento RL-C (calcium bentonite) and NaBento RL-N (sodium bentonite) made by LAGA (Disposition Limits for contaminated soils in the Federal Republic of Germany) for use as a mineral coating in closure systems landfill Class I and II showed their ability to offer a guaranteed service life, in terms of mechanical strength and sealing performance, of more than 100 years.
Thanks to its ease of use, NaBento allows high daily installation performances. Bentonite powder / paste is normally used to seal joints between adjacent sheets. A special adhesive can also be supplied if necessary.
Tektoseal Clay is the result of the development and continuous improvement of industrial sealing systems, incorporating the latest advances in research and development. After many years of experience in the production of bentonite geocomposites, Tektoseal Clay has gone a step further in obtaining a high performance product with the best sealing and installation characteristics that comply with all current guidelines.
Tektoseal Clay is a highly developed system composed of geotextiles that confine a granular bentonite material. Using the most advanced production equipment it has been possible to process the three components with special precision obtaining a homogeneous sealing layer:
- Base layer of high strength woven geotextile.
- Granulated bentonite for sealing.3.
- Surface layer of non-woven geotextile.
Increase of the angle of internal friction and of the resistance to the cut due to its precision in the punching during its manufacture.
- Improved external friction characteristics for use on steeper slopes = Increased external friction angle.
- Very good sealing effect due to the high swelling capacity of sodium bentonite.
- Hardly any dust forms during the installation, since a granular material is used.
- High resistance to puncture.
- Less sealing material = less excavation = Greater effective volume.
- It is a competitive material economically compared to sealing minerals.
- High durability due to its high chemical resistance.
Why Tektoseal Clay?
Tektoseal Clay is an economical product that is at the same time respectful with the environment, manufactured using special production techniques. Despite its reduced thickness (<10 mm) it achieves at least the same sealing effect as coatings of 0.50 m thick of conventional clay. In addition, permanent monitoring during the production process ensures a high level of quality and homogeneity throughout the structure.